Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: One Flaw In Women

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One Flaw In Women

    HEY!!!!

    Watch it!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One Flaw In Women

    uh what part of the Bible is this from?
    lol

    God gave women menstral cycles to punish them and God made women to punish men. And its not like God hates gays he is jus mad because they found a loop hole LOL.

    cute post though.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One Flaw In Women

    umm don't tell me men don't have a monthly puh leese!!!!

    they may not have all the same symptoms but moodiness is sure one of them!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One Flaw In Women

    Yeah in opposite world
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One Flaw In Women

    I think it is once a month....all month [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: One Flaw In Women *DELETED*

    God made men first because even he needed a rough draft before creating the perfect draft (women, of course) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One Flaw In Women

    Men do have a monthly: WOMEN.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One Flaw In Women

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]not all men have a women MikMo whats your excuse [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One Flaw In Women

    OUCH................ that was salt, pure freaking salt. I feel for ya Mik
    Cant we all just get along?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One Flaw In Women

    I still love ya MikMo you just asked for that one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •